Jointlax OverviewJointlax is a joint care product that claims to offer relief from joint pain, improve mobility, improve the health of limbs and promote general healthy lifestyle. The product claims to use natural ingredients to achieve all this. The producers claim that the motivation behind this product is to create a natural and safe joint care product that promotes overall health and at the same time stops joint inflammation.
How does Jointlax work?
The success of the product is attributed to the proprietary blend of ingredients being used. The blend of ingredients is taunted to target the root cause of most joint problems. The ingredients are meant to deliver crucial nutrients that targets the root cause of joint problems. This leads to healthy cellular regeneration and optimal joint functioning. The blend of vitamins and minerals also ensures that the joints and the body in general is well nourished.
We have established that inflammation is among the leading cause of joint pain and other joint complication. Anything that successfully tackles inflammation is more likely to stop joint pain than ingredients that do not tackle inflammation.
What ingredients are found in Jointlax?Jointlax contains a long list of ingredients most of which are not active. The most active ingredients are;
- Glucosamine - this is a very popular ingredient in the joint care circles. It has been used for decades due to its ability to repair degenerated cartilage. It works to support strong cartilage and connective tissue
- Chondroitin - this ingredient is also very common in joint products. It is believed to support joint cushioning by promoting joint lubrication (attracts fluids into the joint)
- MSM - MSM is believed to reduce pain and swelling in joints.
- CMO - these are fatty acids that are known to promote joint functioning. They are believed to promote joint lubrication and cushioning
- Hyaluronic Acid - forms the basis of synovial fluids and thus plays a critical role in lubrication and cushioning
- Turmeric - this is a powerful anti-inflammation ingredient
Advantages of Jointlax
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimal overall health on the body
- Has ingredients that fight joint pain from the root
- It has been proven safe and pain free to use.
- Targets inflammation and at the same time promotes joint mobility
- Comes with a sixty day money back guarantee when bought from the official web store
Disadvantages of Jointlax
- The manufacturer constantly makes references to scientific studies and clinical trials but doesn't provide the details of the studies or any research whatsoever
- Return process is cumbersome and time consuming.
Customer FeedbackSurgery caused me to be in bed for multiple months, and when I started walking again I felt awful and having problems with the extra weight I had gained on my joints. Jointlax has been a great supplement in helping relieve my pain. - Paula VG
Just started on month 2 and so far have not noticed any relief. Don't think 60 day money back is long enough. - James Scott
DosageThe recommended dosage is three pills daily. This means that you can take one pill every morning, another pill with lunch and the other one in the evening before going to sleep. The producers recommend that you take the pills with lots of water.
Possible Side Effects and precautions
- This product claims to be produced using 100% natural ingredients that are safe to use for patients of all ages. Nonetheless, some consumers are reporting mild side effects that include nausea, headaches, stomach upsets and diarrhoea.
- Store this product away from direct sunlight and moisture. It contains ingredients that are highly hygroscopic and thus can easily attract moisture from the environment
- Use this product as directed. In case you skip a dose, take it as soon as you remember but if it is near your next dose, wait for the next dose. Do not take double the dose.